Welcome to my haiku/ haiga dream.

Welcome to my haiku dream..!




Second Blog

facebook: ritaodehnazareth




HAIKU

cloudy morning-
a kite flies higher
than its string

Rita Odeh



My Haiku/Haiga Book:

Buds of Dream
(2006-2014)
available atAMAZON.COM





My Haiga Album



Third Haiku Book

Under Fallen Leaves, The Butterfly
2015
Rita Odeh









Thursday, May 1, 2014

My Haiku on The Bamboo Hut Press








Rita Odeh, The Bamboo Hut Press , April 30, 2014


inhaling
the mountain’s silence…
a lone tree


Temple Mount -
on and on your chant
of pilgrims


braiding
silence into dreams…
full moon


your flakes,
snow, melt inside me…
dancing flame


full moon…
a fox sidestepping
the light


twilight dawn . . .
the flight of an
empty cage


starry sky-
a hollow trunk sailing
into stillness


the rhythm
of the falling apricot...
sunrise


sunlit sea-
retreating at my feet,
the monster


winter evening…
a familiar song behind
the closed door






The Bamboo Hut Press



2 comments:

  1. All nice... in my humble sight overall, I like that side stepping fox, _m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The most thing that I like when publishing my haiku is to be told which one is your favorite. Thanks. Magyar for fulfilling my wish.

      Delete