Welcome to my haiku/ haiga dream.

Welcome to my haiku dream..!




Second Blog

facebook: ritaodehnazareth




HAIKU

cloudy morning-
a kite flies higher
than its string

Rita Odeh



My Haiku/Haiga Book:

Buds of Dream
(2006-2014)
available atAMAZON.COM





My Haiga Album



Third Haiku Book

Under Fallen Leaves, The Butterfly
2015
Rita Odeh









Friday, April 6, 2012

Say it with Flowers






Poem, and Card Design mine.


Challenges:

Friday, 30 March 2012
Challenge #76: Say it with Flowers

Wags n Whiskers Rubber Stamps




Wednesday, 4 April 2012
Challenge # 78 - Butterflies and Bows

craftsandmechallenges



(April7, 2012)


8 comments:

  1. It's wonderful. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Silvia. Do you know that two days ago I didn't know anything about crafty cards?
    I dropped by your stunning blog by chance and was attracted to the" Ready for Spring" card. It was a turning point for me because I realized that I could make cards for my short poems and I discovered that I had passion for creating something out of nothing..recycling..cardmaking.
    Since then I am enjoying making such cards.
    Thanks for visiting and taking time to comment and encourage me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at Crafts and Me this week
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Karen. I am the one who must thank you for such an inspiring challenge.
      Hugs
      Rita

      Delete
  6. fabulous Rita, great colours...thanks for playing along with us at the Crafts and Me challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Mina for taking the time to visit and comment. i am enjoying the Crafts and Me challenges.

    ReplyDelete