Welcome to my haiku/ haiga dream.

Welcome to my haiku dream..!




Second Blog

facebook: ritaodehnazareth




HAIKU

cloudy morning-
a kite flies higher
than its string

Rita Odeh



My Haiku/Haiga Book:

Buds of Dream
(2006-2014)
available atAMAZON.COM





My Haiga Album



Third Haiku Book

Under Fallen Leaves, The Butterfly
2015
Rita Odeh









Tuesday, February 7, 2012

"While looking for me, I found you" Short Poems





(1)
While
looking for me
I found you.



(2)
Why do I see you in every mirror today..!?



(3)
I was a bottle
in a widower's drawer
till you passed by
and set my perfume
free



(4)
As a plane lands
on the airplane's runway,
the knight of my dreams
landed on my heart.
But, with one differenc:
he didn't wait
for the signal



(5)
Beware:
the road to my heart
is a One-way road..!



(6)
Who else but you
conquered my kingdom
as the sun does,
confiscated boredom
and signed
the timetable
of anxiety..!?



(7)
as a rose comes out
of its bud,
here we come out
of the dream's womb



(8)
All the pins
that I planted in your path
to stop coming closer
to the fabric of the dream,
lined up
and on the magnet of love
stood still



(9)
I told the violet
about you.
It started blooming.
I told the lovers,
they hung me
on a gallow



(10)
here I hear
the lovely tone
of your voice
without feeling
captivated..!

Why didn't our love have
what could turn a worm
into a butterfly..!!



(11)
I express
my yearning to you
in one poem after another..
They turn into boats
that sail towards
the port of your heart



(12)
Those ..
who refrain from
falling in love
are merely coffins
moving silently
to cemeteries



(13)
Love is a boat sailed by the paddles of jealousy and worries.


(14)
Whenever I come closer to the sea it goes far and far away.



(15)
Before disappointment woke up, the pain of loss slept in its bed.

19-9-2009


(16)

Love

I was a bottle
in a widower's
drawer,
till you passed by
and set my perfume
free...

Arabic Versoin




No comments:

Post a Comment