Welcome to my haiku/ haiga dream.

Welcome to my haiku dream..!




Second Blog

facebook: ritaodehnazareth




HAIKU

cloudy morning-
a kite flies higher
than its string

Rita Odeh



My Haiku/Haiga Book:

Buds of Dream
(2006-2014)
available atAMAZON.COM





My Haiga Album



Third Haiku Book

Under Fallen Leaves, The Butterfly
2015
Rita Odeh









Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Short Poems



(1)
Liberty

By writing,
I do touch the stars
in a moment of birth
between one death
and another


(2)
I am a
sunflower.
I raise up my head
and live,
for my existence
is in my
pride



(3)
A Twin Of Dream

I wish
you stay a dream
so that I won't lose you.
But, I don't know why,
whenever I see two in love
I do miss you..!


(4)
As an eagle knows
the language of storms
I know how to
tame by words
my yearning for you


(5)
I am as fragile as
a turtle
that came out of its shell
since you said
your last goodbye..!



(6)
I sought refuge
in your hand,
chasing
the wheat of affection.
But,I found out that
it can also… BEAT..!


(7)
Adam And Eve

He promised her
fields of wheat.
He promised
love and heat.
She received
waves of…HATE.


(8)
A tongue which
can't say :No
is not
a tongue
of a human being.


(9)
Was it worth
all this wrath
to understand
the language
of Hevean..!?


(10)
A girl
in a camp is asking
about the meaning
of the word:
refugee





No comments:

Post a Comment