Welcome to my haiku/ haiga dream.

Welcome to my haiku dream..!




Second Blog

facebook: ritaodehnazareth




HAIKU

cloudy morning-
a kite flies higher
than its string

Rita Odeh



My Haiku/Haiga Book:

Buds of Dream
(2006-2014)
available atAMAZON.COM





My Haiga Album



Third Haiku Book

Under Fallen Leaves, The Butterfly
2015
Rita Odeh









Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Short Poems: " The Ten Legends"



The Ten Legends


(1)
I'm not a butterfly
You are not my lamp
I am the cord
(which lightens the lamp)



(2)
What a stupid
You deplumed
My wing's feathers
In order to
Give me a pillow
As a present..?!



(3)
I can be your
swallow
If you promise
Not to be
My cage



(4)
Rain falls down
Drop by
D
R
O
P
Does it realize
That it falls
So
It comes to us:
Crying..!?



(5)
At the end of the legend
The prince went amiss
From the princess
And after
One thousand nights
When he found her
The shoe
Was already
Smaller than her dream



(6)
Oh..
Naughty beloved
On this chess board
I am the king
If you whip me by
jealousy
The game will be over



(7)
Secretly,
I dipped the sea
In your memory
At the moment of farewell
Will it dry
Before it
Brings you back to me..?!



(8)
(She):
Each question
Has one answer
And I am your answer


(He):
I am a question
Which can have
Several answers



(9)
Once he announced:
Babe,
Love is a false pregnancy
.
.
Being so naïve
I believed him



(10)
To happiness:
See you tomorrow
At dawn
For I am attacked now
By soldiers
Of sadness



No comments:

Post a Comment