Welcome to my haiku/ haiga dream.

Welcome to my haiku dream..!




Second Blog

facebook: ritaodehnazareth




HAIKU

cloudy morning-
a kite flies higher
than its string

Rita Odeh



My Haiku/Haiga Book:

Buds of Dream
(2006-2014)
available atAMAZON.COM





My Haiga Album



Third Haiku Book

Under Fallen Leaves, The Butterfly
2015
Rita Odeh









Friday, February 10, 2012

Kuniharu Shimizu's artwork

Kuniharu Shimizu's Haiga based on Rita Odeh's Haiku:



child'd laughter-
throwing stones at the
uppermost branch

February 6, 2012
Haiga 762 -Toy Haiku 15

Kuni san's comment:
Haiku by Rita Odeh (Israel). Artwork by myself.
Rita-san sent me a batch of haiku about children. Among them, I found this haiku. It is about stone, like the previous post 761. The haiku seems to have some interesting layers of meaning other than kid having fun throwing stones.
As for the haiga, I considered the the excitements of children playing a game. I took out crayon for I thought that was a suitable medium to express the mood, and did the color drawing on white paper. I drew the stones in various colors to make the drawing look colorful. I then scan the drawing and added the background.

see haiku here






2006





2006






2006


No comments:

Post a Comment