Welcome to my haiku/ haiga dream.

Welcome to my haiku dream..!




Second Blog

facebook: ritaodehnazareth




HAIKU

cloudy morning-
a kite flies higher
than its string

Rita Odeh



My Haiku/Haiga Book:

Buds of Dream
(2006-2014)
available atAMAZON.COM





My Haiga Album



Third Haiku Book

Under Fallen Leaves, The Butterfly
2015
Rita Odeh









Saturday, July 12, 2014

My haiku translated into Chinese





on the other
side of the prison...
dry thistles



Editor's Comment:
Chen-ou Liu, 劉鎮歐July 7, 2014 at 8:55 PM

This well-crafted haiku with a philosophical bent is parodically allusive to the well-known idiom: grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.
The unexpected yet powerful L3 sparks the reader's emotion and reflection on why we don't see thistles' "purple flowers," but their prickly, dry stems. On a second reading, the prison takes on a metaphorical meaning.



Never Ending Story




No comments:

Post a Comment