Welcome to my haiku/ haiga dream.

Welcome to my haiku dream..!




Second Blog

facebook: ritaodehnazareth




HAIKU

cloudy morning-
a kite flies higher
than its string

Rita Odeh



My Haiku/Haiga Book:

Buds of Dream
(2006-2014)
available atAMAZON.COM





My Haiga Album



Third Haiku Book

Under Fallen Leaves, The Butterfly
2015
Rita Odeh









Tuesday, June 17, 2014

My First Haiku and Haiga Book







I am thrilled to announce the release of my first haiku and haiga book:
"Buds of Dream"(17 June 2014)
which is available on amazon and Writers & Lovers Cafe Studio
Writers & Lovers Cafe Studio

Front book Cover by Mr. Kuniharu Shimizo.

AMAZON.COM

I appreciate it if you do share this announcement.



2 comments:

  1. I've placed my order, Rita, and I look forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bill. I wish if you send me your feedback latter. Meanwhile, enjoy it .

    ReplyDelete