Welcome to my haiku/ haiga dream.

Welcome to my haiku dream..!




Second Blog

facebook: ritaodehnazareth




HAIKU

cloudy morning-
a kite flies higher
than its string

Rita Odeh



My Haiku/Haiga Book:

Buds of Dream
(2006-2014)
available atAMAZON.COM





My Haiga Album



Third Haiku Book

Under Fallen Leaves, The Butterfly
2015
Rita Odeh









Thursday, October 3, 2013

First Place Haiku



First place, Caribbean Kigo Kukai: CKK #44(July2013) :

moonless sky-
military raincoats hung
on a bamboo fence

Caribbean Kigo Kukai: CKK #44

3 comments:

  1. Rita,is such a creative and sensitive way to express the illusion of peace,sensing the shelter we should be to everything that surround us and it's alive.Kisses,and would like if you come on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rita,

    This is an amazing poem. Congratulations on placing first in the contest! You are so talented.

    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am humbly thrilled by your high opinion of me, Karen.

    ReplyDelete