Welcome to my haiku/ haiga dream.

Welcome to my haiku dream..!




Second Blog

facebook: ritaodehnazareth




HAIKU

cloudy morning-
a kite flies higher
than its string

Rita Odeh



My Haiku/Haiga Book:

Buds of Dream
(2006-2014)
available atAMAZON.COM





My Haiga Album



Third Haiku Book

Under Fallen Leaves, The Butterfly
2015
Rita Odeh









Thursday, April 4, 2013

Haiku News, Vol. 2 No. 13





an abandoned house
surrounded by wild flowers…
deepening dusk

Published on:
Haiku News,Vol. 2 No. 13, April 1st, 2013
Haiku News




3 comments:

  1. An evocative ku, Rita. As a matter of curiosity, what was the news story to which this was linked? I think other visitors would like to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.baltimorebrew.com/2013/03/18/housing-the-homeless-in-vacants-why-not/

    Hello, Rita, I think your haiku was linked to this news story (see link in my comment).

    It's great to raise awareness about the homeless. Evocative haiku.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Loredana for the link.
    I sent an email to Haiku News asking them to replace their link with this one.
    Thanks Bill for drawing my attention to the wrong link.

    Much love,
    Rita

    ReplyDelete