Welcome to my haiku/ haiga dream.

Welcome to my haiku dream..!




Second Blog

facebook: ritaodehnazareth




HAIKU

cloudy morning-
a kite flies higher
than its string

Rita Odeh



My Haiku/Haiga Book:

Buds of Dream
(2006-2014)
available atAMAZON.COM





My Haiga Album



Third Haiku Book

Under Fallen Leaves, The Butterfly
2015
Rita Odeh









Sunday, March 10, 2013

Imaginary Garden










Prompt: Poets in Kitchen


rice

parting…
one grain of polished rice
left on the plate



cheese

returning home-
those holes beneath
the cheese rind



vegetables

red onion-
an old man busy
counting the rings



milk

milk spills
out of the cup…
breast cancer



pasta

noodle moon~
picking it up with
chopsticks



eggs

hazy sky-
ending up with an egg
on her face



spices
dried clove-
the smell not the flower
drives me crazy



Sharing with:

Imagenary Garden with Real Toads

4 comments:

  1. Love the haiku offering as its full of depth and meaning ~ I specially like the first one, on rice and noodle moon ~

    Thanks for participating with Real Toads's Sunday Challenge ~

    Happy day to you ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much said with so little! Haiku's under your hand are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace, Bill and Margaret, I appreciate your feedback. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete