Sunday, February 24, 2013
Invitation 12th International Kukai March 2013 Kukai
Dear Friends, Welcome to the 12th International Monthly Kukai.
Please bookmark our blog: https://rita-odeh.blogspot.com
The topic for the March 2013 edition is : "butterfly"
Submission deadline — Noon, EST, (UTC-4) Friday, March 1 — Sunday, March 10, 2013.
Voting deadline — Noon, EST, (UTC-4) Monday, March 11 — Wednesday, March 20, 2013.
Results will be up-loaded to the blog no later than, Sunday, March 31, 2013.
Participants may submit ONE entry.
Do NOT enter any haiku previously published, work-shopped or shared.
All haiku entries should remain anonymous until we post the results.
Participants may vote as long as they have submitted ONE entry to the kukai.
1) Address all Kukai correspondence to: email@example.com
2) PLEASE use the exact subject "March Submission" for the subject line.
3) Please sign your all submissions and ballots with your name, your city, and your country of residence.
Examples: Rita Odeh, Nazareth, Israel (IL)
John Daleiden: Phoenix, Arizona United States (US)
4) Write your entry in the body of the email. Attachments are not accepted.
5) Haijin who enter the kukai will automatically be sent a ballot with the voting instructions shortly after the kukai closes at noon on the 10th of each month.
a white butterfly lands
on the wailing wall
The Heron’s Nest, Volume XIV, Number 3: September, 2012.
Enjoy the Challenge...!
Rita Odeh and John Daleiden