Welcome to my haiku/ haiga dream.

Welcome to my haiku dream..!




Second Blog

facebook: ritaodehnazareth




HAIKU

cloudy morning-
a kite flies higher
than its string

Rita Odeh



My Haiku/Haiga Book:

Buds of Dream
(2006-2014)
available atAMAZON.COM





My Haiga Album



Third Haiku Book

Under Fallen Leaves, The Butterfly
2015
Rita Odeh









Friday, January 25, 2013

He Doodles, You ‘Ku (19-27)



horse riding-
her hair tie goes
with the wind

See Doodle Here-19



old pond-
a frog jumps into
my poem

See Doodle Here-20



first light-
looking at yesterday’s snow
by today’s eyes

See Doodle Here-21



photo album-
the united shadow
of mom and me

See Doodle Here-22



Birdsong-
sailing towards
the unseen

See Doodle Here-23



the symphony
of a knocked door-
winter end

See Doodle Here-24



by the river…
his eyes speak to me
in tongues


See Doodle Here-25



moonlit sky-
I see stars
in his eyes


See Doodle Here-26



I can be
your swallow
if you promise
not to be
a cage


See Doodle Here-27



No comments:

Post a Comment