Welcome to my haiku/ haiga dream.

Welcome to my haiku dream..!




Second Blog

facebook: ritaodehnazareth




HAIKU

cloudy morning-
a kite flies higher
than its string

Rita Odeh



My Haiku/Haiga Book:

Buds of Dream
(2006-2014)
available atAMAZON.COM





My Haiga Album



Third Haiku Book

Under Fallen Leaves, The Butterfly
2015
Rita Odeh









Sunday, August 12, 2012

Published Haiga



















Sketchbook, Vol. 7, No. 2: Issue 42



Valuable comment:

Loredana DonovanAugust 12, 2012 12:11 PM
Hello Rita, good to read new haiga from you. I enjoyed them all. I like the contrast between the first and last. In the first, I sense romance, perhaps red roses sent by a loved one in his absence alliviate solitude. In the last, I feel yearning to be loved, but somehow stuck and unable to move forward. I also like the association of the blazing sun and fireball in the second. And the third, the value of power? Just lovely, Rita, and thought provoking. Thank you for sharing :)

4 comments:

  1. Hello Rita, good to read new haiga from you. I enjoyed them all. I like the contrast between the first and last. In the first, I sense romance, perhaps red roses sent by a loved one in his absence alliviate solitude. In the last, I feel yearning to be loved, but somehow stuck and unable to move forward. I also like the association of the blazing sun and fireball in the second. And the third, the value of power? Just lovely, Rita, and thought provoking. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Loredana.
      I enjoyed reading your comment and I will move it to the front page so that every visitor of my blog can enjoy it.

      Delete
  2. Hello Rita!

    wonderful Your Haiga!

    Greatings from Brazil!

    Adriano.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Adriano. How are you? I am glad that you do come back to visit and take the time to write me something. I so glad that you enjoyed my haiga.

      Delete