Welcome to my haiku/ haiga dream.

Welcome to my haiku dream..!




Second Blog

facebook: ritaodehnazareth




HAIKU

cloudy morning-
a kite flies higher
than its string

Rita Odeh



My Haiku/Haiga Book:

Buds of Dream
(2006-2014)
available atAMAZON.COM





My Haiga Album



Third Haiku Book

Under Fallen Leaves, The Butterfly
2015
Rita Odeh









Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring has Sprung






(click image for a larger size)



Stampotique Stamps Challenge
Theme: Spring has Sprung

Stampotique Designers Challenge


April 5, 2012


3 comments:

  1. Hello Rita!

    Beautiful image!

    The Spring wonderful Poema!

    A good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear Friend!
      So, you came back to visit.
      I am honored by your opinion since you see my artwork attempts in a photographer's perspective(eye).

      Delete