Welcome to my haiku/ haiga dream.

Welcome to my haiku dream..!




Second Blog

facebook: ritaodehnazareth




HAIKU

cloudy morning-
a kite flies higher
than its string

Rita Odeh



My Haiku/Haiga Book:

Buds of Dream
(2006-2014)
available atAMAZON.COM





My Haiga Album



Third Haiku Book

Under Fallen Leaves, The Butterfly
2015
Rita Odeh









Saturday, April 14, 2012

Haiga: "Monarch Dream"





Haiku:

flying
on monarch wings...
a dream

~ Rita


...حلم
طائرٌ على أجنحة
ملوكيّة



CHALLENGE 102 - "ANYTHING GOES!"
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps


CHALLENGE 11- " Anything Goes"
fat pages with attitude




April 14, 2012

BACK to BLOG




6 comments:

  1. Sent by email:

    Gorgeous and uplifting. I adore it.

    Robert

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty, caro - fat pages with attitude xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caro. I enjoy the challenges at - fat pages with attitude.

      Delete
  3. Love this Rita, Thank you for joining us at Fat Pages With Attitude this fortnight xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abbie. I enjoy being at Fat Pages With Attitude.

      Delete
  4. Very beautiful! Thanks for joining Robyn's Fetish Challenge! Lilia DT

    ReplyDelete