Welcome to my haiku/ haiga dream.

Welcome to my haiku dream..!




Second Blog

facebook: ritaodehnazareth




HAIKU

cloudy morning-
a kite flies higher
than its string

Rita Odeh



My Haiku/Haiga Book:

Buds of Dream
(2006-2014)
available atAMAZON.COM





My Haiga Album



Third Haiku Book

Under Fallen Leaves, The Butterfly
2015
Rita Odeh









Thursday, March 1, 2012

Haiga: "Inner Emptiness"





mom's funeral..
inner emptiness
bites the heart

(Mom passed away on 2010. Watching her flesh rotten by and by, left inner scars. She used to be a healthy woman. One night, she lost conscience and stayed in comma for seven months. Dad couldn't stand the shock and passed away one week before her. Two funerals in one week! Two hearts gone with the wind. I sank in depression for a long time. A month ago, I went to see my son's new flat in Haifa. The sea was stunning. I couldn't resist the temptation of taking a photo. The photo kept asking me to ku it. And I did.

Haiku revived me, brought me back to life.

So, I decided to open this blog and dedicate it to my haiku and haiga artworks, and the memory of my mom





No comments:

Post a Comment