Welcome to my haiku/ haiga dream.

Welcome to my haiku dream..!




Second Blog

facebook: ritaodehnazareth




HAIKU

cloudy morning-
a kite flies higher
than its string

Rita Odeh



My Haiku/Haiga Book:

Buds of Dream
(2006-2014)
available atAMAZON.COM





My Haiga Album



Third Haiku Book

Under Fallen Leaves, The Butterfly
2015
Rita Odeh









Friday, March 30, 2012

My Haiku in Prize Poem Contest

My Haiku in Prize Poem Contest

Theme: SPRING
موضوع المسابقة: الربيع



passing
through a locked fence..
the white butterfly


تمرُّ
.. عبرَ السياج الموصد
فراشةٌ بيضاء






by the willow’s
shade, a water lily
opens up


في ظلِّ الصفصافة
زنبقة ٌ مائيَّة
تتفتـــَّح





the sea
from grandma’s window..
early spring

البحر
.. من نافذةِ الجدَّة
الرّبيع المُبــَكــِّر





cloudy morning-
a kite flys higher
than its string


- صباحٌ حافلٌ بالغيوم
طائرة ورق تطيرُ أعلى
من خيطها


~Rita



No comments:

Post a Comment