Welcome to my haiku/ haiga dream.

Welcome to my haiku dream..!




Second Blog

facebook: ritaodehnazareth




HAIKU

cloudy morning-
a kite flies higher
than its string

Rita Odeh



My Haiku/Haiga Book:

Buds of Dream
(2006-2014)
available atAMAZON.COM





My Haiga Album



Third Haiku Book

Under Fallen Leaves, The Butterfly
2015
Rita Odeh









Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Haiga: "Mother's Day"







mother's day..
no gift equals her
gift to you


يوم الأم..
لا هدية تُضاهي
هديتها لكِ


March21, 2012



(My daughter and her mother in law)

4 comments:

  1. Just before you put in the directory!
    want you, I place you as Palestine! it'd be really honored! because I strongly support this cause!
    I can put you in both countries Palestine and Israel! just to have your agreement

    friendly
    Chris
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Chriss. You can put me on both lists so that I can be an Ambassador for Peaceful coexistence. Thanks for visiting my blog. I am honoured to be on the International Directory Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes, Iris. Motherhood is so precious. Good that we are women. Isn't it?

      Delete