Welcome to my haiku/ haiga dream.

Welcome to my haiku dream..!




Second Blog

facebook: ritaodehnazareth




HAIKU

cloudy morning-
a kite flies higher
than its string

Rita Odeh



My Haiku/Haiga Book:

Buds of Dream
(2006-2014)
available atAMAZON.COM





My Haiga Album



Third Haiku Book

Under Fallen Leaves, The Butterfly
2015
Rita Odeh









Monday, April 9, 2012

Card: My Heart







Beware,
the road to my heart
is one way...!


Challenges:

Monday, April 9, 2012/ Day 40 - Let's Chat
365cards

Make It Monday #84 / Giveaway
Make it Monday


I am honered to have my senryu(poem)on one of Karin's artwork.
Karin is an exceptionally creative artist.

Karin: Creativity



7 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful sentiment..Saw this on MIM. Loz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Loz. Thanks for taking the time to leave such an encouraging comment.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful floral arrangement and supporting embellishments. Really accentuate the wonderful Haiku you've written. :)

    Thank you for playing along with us at Make It Monday!
    Remember, for a chance to win the prize from our sponsor, leave a comment for another entry and mention that you saw them on Make It Monday.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lisa. I am three days old at making crafts.
    Your encouraging comments make me go on and desire to improve this skill which I am deeply enjoying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rita

    Thank you for sharing this stunning Haiga with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Just beautiful!

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card. Saw it on Make It Monday. Beautiful colors. Gloria

    Visit my blog - would love more members.
    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the lovely comment:))

    ReplyDelete